Sunday 4 March 2012

Cinematography & Animation Production & Start Of Dakota Model

Today we had cinematography with Frankie in which he went over the difference between focus rack/ focus pull and defocus. Frankie is very good an I look forward to the cinematography lessons with him.
Unfortunately I did not take pictures but I found the session very useful.

After cinematography I began the character model of the second character for our animation production project. I feel I have a better understanding of edge flow and have found a way I feel most comfortable doing face modelling. Admittedly he looks a little alien at the moment but once I reach the details he will achieve a simpler stylized look of the illustration below.
original illustration

early phase of model

Testing mirroring one half.

Face model so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment